Rajiv Gandhi Worldwide Airport has been declared because the eighth greatest airport on the earth. Within the 2019 annual score report by AirHelp, a corporation that focuses on air traveller rights, Doha’s Hamad Worldwide Airport, Tokyo Haneda Worldwide Airport, and Athens Worldwide Airport have retained their high three positions within the record, because the rankings started in 2015.
The Rajiv Gandhi Worldwide Airport at Hyderabad is ranked proper after Singapore’s Changi Airport, which has been acknowledged as one of many latest state-of-art airports on the earth. The Hyderabad airport attained a score of 8.27 out of 10, whereas the first-ranking Hamad Worldwide Airport acquired 8.39 on a scale of 10.
In 2017, the Hyderabad airport was additionally recognised as Asia Pacific’s first airport to show carbon impartial.
Curiously, no US airport might make it within the high 10 spot. Among the many highest-rated US airports, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Worldwide Airport bagged thirty fourth spot out of 132 airports all over the world. Newark held the bottom US spot, at 116.
The worst airports within the survey have been Lisbon’s Portela Airport and the Kuwait Worldwide Airport, ranked at 131 and 132 spots, respectively.
The survey was performed primarily based on three components: on-time efficiency, service high quality, and meals and buying choices. The primary class, ‘on-time efficiency’ accounted for 60 per cent of the rating and the opposite two standards made up 20 per cent every.
AirHelp’s knowledge got here from a number of industrial distributors, together with its personal database. Moreover, the survey included interviews of over 40,000 passenger in 40 international locations throughout 2018.
Along with this, the survey discovered that congestion is the most important downside that airports are dealing with because the flight trade is experiencing a speedy enhance in world tourism. Based on a report by Worldwide Tourism Group, globally worldwide vacationer arrivals elevated 6 per cent, to 1.4 billion in 2018.
This is a listing record of High 10 Greatest and Worst Airports of the world:
The ten Greatest Airports of 2019
1. Hamad Worldwide Airport, Qatar (DOH)
2. Tokyo Worldwide Airport, Japan (HND)
3. Athens Worldwide Airport, Greece (ATH)
4. Afonso Pena Worldwide Airport, Brazil (CWB)
5. Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport, Poland (GDN)
6. Sheremetyevo Worldwide Airport, Russia (SVO)
7. Changi Airport Singapore, Singapore (SIN)
8. Rajiv Gandhi Worldwide Airport, India (HYD)
9. Tenerife North Airport, Spain (TFN)
10. Viracopos/Campinas Worldwide Airport, Brazil (VCP)
The ten Worst Airports of 2019
123. London Gatwick Airport, United Kingdom (LGW)
124. Billy Bishop Toronto Metropolis Airport, Canada (YTZ)
125. Porto Airport, Portugal (OPO)
126. Paris Orly Airport, France (ORY)
127. Manchester Airport, United Kingdom (MAN)
128. Malta Worldwide Airport, Malta (MLA)
129. Henri Coanda Worldwide Airport, Romania (OTP)
130. Eindhoven Airport, Netherlands (EIN)
131. Kuwait Worldwide Airport, Kuwait (KWI)
132. Lisbon Portela Airport, Portugal (LIS)