Nationwide Well being Mission (NHM), Karnataka is hiring 3006 Group Well being Officer (CHO). Candidates for the can apply on or earlier than 18 October 2021.
NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment 2021 Notification: Nationwide Well being Mission (NHM), Karnataka has began recruitment course of for 3006 Group Well being Officer (CHO). BSc Nursing graduates for the can apply on-line or earlier than 18 October 2021 on karunadu.karnataka.gov.in or https://techkshetra.data/.
Choice shall be completed among the many candidates handed in B.Sc /PB B.Sc nursing course certified underneath built-in or nonintegrated curriculum (Group well being Nursing-II) from any acknowledged college. The number of Group Well being Officer (CHO) will probably be completed on the district degree underneath NHM by means of District Well being Society.
NHM Karnataka CHO Notification Obtain
NHM Karnataka CHO On-line Software Hyperlink
NHM Karnataka CHO Web site
- Opening of Web site for On-line Registration – 27 Sep 2021 at 11:30am
- Opening of Fee gateway for fee of charges – 29 Sep 2021 at 1:30pm
- Final Date of Software – 18 October 2021
- Scrutinize functions and shortlist candidates with ID/Admit card issueonline (SMS Corridor tickets Module) – 18 to 22 October 2021
- Conduct on-line exams with end result declaration – 23 October 2021
- District-wise submission of eligible candidates benefit record to CEO, ZP & DHOs by state – twenty fifth -Oct-2021
- Analysis &Verification of Unique doc of candidates – twenty sixth -Twenty eighth -Oct-2021
- Provisional choice record declaration primarily based on reservation coverage and name for objections – 28 October 2021
- Publishing Ultimate choice record & Subject provide letter to chose candidates – 04 Nov–2021
- Starting of giving surety bond & filling of RGUHS / IGNOU utility Varieties by candidates (primarily based on acceptance) after objection interval – Nov 2021
- Administrative and monetary approval and fee of payment to Registrar, RGUHS / Regional Director, IGNOU – 8 November 2021
NHM Karnataka CHO Emptiness Particulars
Group Well being Officer (CHO) – 3006
- Belgaum 476
- Tumkur 404
- Mysore 327
- Dakshin kannada 323
- Mandya 267
- Udupi 249
- Chikballapura 161
- Kodagu 160
- Davanagere 147
- Bangalore Rural 142
- Dharwad 122
- Bengaluru city 81
- Uttara Kannada 37
- Vijayapura 17
- Bagalkote 17
- Ballari 11
- Chikkamagaluru 12
- Koppala 12
- Raichur 12
- Kalaburgi 8
- Kolar 9
- Yadagiri 4
- Mysuru 3
- Bidar 4
NHM Karnataka CHO Wage:
Bidar, Ballari, Kalburgi Raichur, Chikkamagaluru, Vijayapura , Bagalkote, Koppala , Uttara Kannada, Shivamogga, Yadgiri, Chamarajnagara, & Gadag – Rs. 24200/- monthly
Non-Excessive precedence districts (Non-HPDs) particularly Chitradurga, Haveri, Kolara ,Belgaum, Tumkur, Mysore, Dakshina Kannada, Mandya, Udupi, Chikkaballapura, Kodagu, Davanagere, Bengaluru rural, Bengaluru city and Dharwad Districts – Rs. 22000/- monthly
NHM Karnataka CHO Eligibility Standards
She/he needs to be a registered nurse with minimal B.Sc Nursing / put up fundamental B.Sc nursing qualification/ or equal qualification from an establishment acknowledged by Karnataka State Nursing Council / Indian Nursing Council.
NHM Karnataka CHO Age Restrict:
The best way to Apply for NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment 2021 ?
Software to be crammed On-line for every candidate after registration within the web site tackle and importing the related paperwork (Matriculation / SSLC, INC/KNC certificates & Diploma certificates are necessary for all. Equally, legitimate Caste certificates & related paperwork are obligatory for claiming reservation).
- Software charges for candidates will probably be Rs.600/- (consists of on-line Registration and to attend choice examination), shall be paid by means of On-line course of by the candidates.
- SC/ST/Ex-service (Males &Ladies) – Rs. 300/-