- No non-public autos allowed on Chamundi Hill; Parking zone created at Lalitha Mahal Helipad
- Free bus facility from Helipad to Hill temple; Restrictions on July 1, 8, 15, 20 and 22
Mysore/Mysuru: This yr’s first Ashada Friday, an auspicious day within the Ashada month for Hindus begins tomorrow, July 1 and together with 1000’s of devotees who’re poised to go to the Sri Chamundeshwari Temple atop the Chamundi Hill, the District Administration can also be geared as much as present services.
Together with the Chamundeshwari Temple, the Temples of Goddesses throughout Mysuru are anticipated to see an additional rush on all Ashada Fridays because the devotees missed an opportunity to see their favorite deity within the 2020 and 2021 Ashada months because of the COVID pandemic.
This yr, the Ashada Fridays fall on July 1, 8, 15 and 22 and in between, the Chamundeshwari Vardhanti (birthday of the Goddess) might be celebrated on July 20. The preparations and restrictions might be in place on all lately.
Elaborate preparations have been made on the Lalitha Mahal Helipad Grounds from the place over 50 free KSRTC buses will begin. Devotees should park their autos on an 18-acre land and a stringent queue system might be adopted whereas boarding the buses. Line barricades have been erected to facilitate this.
Large pandals have been erected to guard the devotees from rain and your complete land has been levelled and the bushes have been cleared. Cell bogs, emergency medical care, ingesting water and streetlights services have been offered.
A devoted fleet of fifty KSRTC buses has been offered and every bus can carry 50 devotees. This aside, the Metropolis Bus Stand can have common journeys to Chamundi Hill and this service is not going to be free. The free bus facility from the helipad might be out there from 3 am to 10 pm on all Ashada Fridays and on Chamundeshwari Vardhanti from 7 am.
Two doses of vaccination is a should to enter the Temple and well being employees have been requested to verify the vaccination certificates in addition to the RT-PCR adverse reviews, not lower than 72 hours. Over 20 to 30 groups together with well being employees will overview the devotees at numerous counters. Bodily vaccination certificates or on-line certificates will be proven on the counters.
Restrictions by Police
- Motion of autos (besides KSRTC buses) on all Ashada Fridays and on Chamundeshwari Vardhanti day by way of Thavarekatte, Uttanahalli Highway and IVAC Highway to the Hill is banned.
- Parking is allowed at Lalitha Mahal Helipad grounds. Devotees coming from Lalithadripura Highway ought to attain the grounds and park at a delegated spot.
- Devotees from Uttanahalli Highway ought to journey by way of Nanjangud Highway-M.L. Somasundaram Circle-Maharana Pratap Singh Circle and Sangolli Rayanna Circle to succeed in Helipad Grounds to park autos.
- The KSRTC buses will journey to the Hill by way of Lalithadripura Highway and IVAC Highway and park on the KSRTC Bus Stand.
- Whereas descending from the Hill, buses will ply by way of Chamundi Hill Highway to succeed in Sangolli Rayanna Circle and take a proper flip to succeed in Lalitha Mahal Helipad Grounds.
- Buses from Metropolis Bus Stand will journey by way of Sangolli Rayanna Circle-Lalitha Mahal Helipad Grounds, Lalithadripura Highway and IVAC Highway.
- Automobiles carrying Prasadam ought to be parked on the parking area reverse bus stand atop Chamundi Hill. Solely these autos which have been issued passes by the District Administration might be allowed.
- Prasadam ought to be distributed solely throughout the allotted time and people autos arriving early or late is not going to be allowed.
- Solely protocol autos, media autos and autos deputed on responsibility might be allowed to the highest of the Hill and these autos ought to be parked on the multi-level parking zone. No autos might be allowed close to the Temple.
- Motion of all kinds of autos is banned on the earlier night time of Ashada Fridays and Chamundeshwari Vardhanti.
- Residents atop Chamundi Hill must get passes for his or her autos from Chamundi Hill Gram Panchayat workplace by producing DL and different automobile information.
- Authorities autos and Police autos arriving atop the Hill for bandobast duties ought to be parked close to Devikere.
- Devotees climbing the Hill by means of the steps ought to park on the parking grounds in entrance of Pinjrapole.